Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chinese Stocks- JRJC, RCH, BIDU

I couldn't find an entry for STV today. Instead I picked up JRJC and RCH at morning pop.
JRJC at mid 37s and RCH at mid 16s. JRJC closed at 40.24. RCH closed at 20.35. Nice quick one-day returns. Holding them for tomorrow. If you look at the charts, all the Chinese stocks are setting up the B-waves. I will hold for the B-wave to complete and will sell before C-wave starts. They can give wild gyrations, so not for the faint at heart.

BIDU continues to rock. I have been playing since 170s. My last entry was at 303. Will continue to hold.

I am having a good plan for STV. I think I will get in this time for the ride up.

My portfolio stocks - VMW crosses 100 and DRYS is at 115s. FSLR is also good at 137. BOOM at 53. GS at an impressive 240. XLF at 35.70. Had picked up this ETF on the day FED cut the discount rate by 0.50.

As far as option trades, I am tempted to pickup some QQQQ-Oct puts this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

care to tell us your plan for stv?

bigelam